I will continue to strive to give you the very best experience possible. To make the most of your visit please read the policies to confirm your experience is one to remember. These policies are created to benefit you. As always thank you for your consideration.
We encourage you to arrive 10 minutes before scheduled class or private appointment to allow enough time for you to relax and let the outside stresses slip away, so you can make the most of your time with us. We encourage a peaceful space, please keep cell phones turned off when entering. We invite you to quiet your mind and to enjoy your session.
Arriving late will possibly interfere with session time and you may cause loss of participation. All sessions will end at their scheduled time so that the next session will not be delayed. Payment for service will be charged in full even if your time was cut short due to your late arrival.
Studio: classes are schedules around the clock. Subscribe to events on Facebook and Meetup.
Coaching & Readings: services are by reservation and usually scheduled between 10-2 Tuesday through Friday, weekend times vary. Call or text to set up your session.
Check schedule regularly for updates and new classes. We continue to offer various and as many classes as possible for your convenience. Our spa location is open by appointment for your convenience. If you wish to visit our location for any reason; for a free consult or to sample our products, please schedule a time to do so, there is no fee to schedule a time to stop by; only for purchased product or for services rendered. Please note we often have open-house events, during which we are open to the public.
CONCIERGE MEDICAL SERVICES
By reservation only. Occasionally we have clients who needs our services in their home or at the hospital, including but not limited to Energy Healing, Reiki, Oncology Skin Relief, Readings.
We recommend booking your sessions in advance to ensure the desired dates and times are available. All appointments can be guaranteed with a valid credit card. Coaching appointments are reserved especially for you, so we ask that you notify us 24 hours in advance to change or cancel your appointment.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life however most of our sessions and classes are paid-in-full with no refunds. Rescheduling readings are at the discretion of the reader. Email readings are often times an option.
In our desire to be effective and fair to all, the following policies for cancellations no-shows or late arrival must be honored:
- Cancelling or rescheduling an appointment requires a 24 hour advance notice. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. You will be billed 50% per treatment should you cancel or change your appointment with less than 24 hours notice. Failure to show for appointments will result in the full amount of your reserved appointment charge.
- Parties require a 72 hours notice of cancellation. If Party does not cancel before 72 hours to scheduled appointments the down payment will not be refunded.
- Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment. All no-shows and appointments not cancelled will be logged in your file. If no-shows persist you may not be able to schedule services.
- If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
Each class has it’s own age regulations/requirements. If your child does not have an appointment or a class register, please do not bring them with you as we do not offer daycare.
Our sacred space provides an open cubby for your belongings during class session. We have a Lost & Found for belongings that are left so you can pick them up at your next connection. Wiesje Brion will not be held responsible for misplaced or lost items.
GRATUITIES / DONATIONS
Additional gratuity or strictly donation bases offerings are at your discretion. We gladly accept cash and credit cards. Price of service or product are subject to change without notice. Verify price before service rendered.
Clients Right to Privacy
Our goal in collecting visitor information online is to provide the best web site experience to meet your needs by delivering information, resources and services that are most relevant to you about our company. To achieve this goal, part of the operation of the Site includes the gathering of certain types of information about Site users. Because we understand that your privacy is important, we wish to explain the types of information we gather and the way in which we use it.
By accessing this website www.wiesjebrion.com and any related web sites, you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion and without notice.
What information is collected, and why?
Sometimes we ask a user to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PII). This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. We request this information when the user requests one of the following:
- To register to attend an on-line seminar or demonstration
- To receive specific information from us such as a whitepaper or code sample
- To sign up for a mailing list
- To correspond with us
- Or any other such activity that we deem necessary
Wiesje Brion does not collect any personally identifiable financial or health-related information. We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13.
How is the information used?
Non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) is collected to allow us to analyze how our website is used and to improve the content and service the website provides.
Personally identifiable information is collected for analysis to improve the content of the website and the services we provide the user.
Wiesje Brion owns the collected information and will not sell, trade, or rent the information to others. We may use the information to continue contact with the user. This may include contact such as follow-up calls, e-mail correspondence, or mail correspondence to follow-up on the contact or to provide marketing information about promotions, new services, or important website changes. Wiesje Brion may share this information with its business partners for the specific purpose of a promotion or service offering.
You personally identifiable information is safeguarded through various means. Keeping your information secure is important to us, which is why we use a secure server and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Ayurbella utilizes industry standard methods and mechanisms such as firewalls, intrusion monitoring, and passwords to protect electronic information. Multiple physical security methods such as locking devices and 24 hour premise monitoring are also employed. When entering the checkout area of our web site, your computer will automatically begin to communicate with our server in secure mode. SSL technology encrypts your personal credit card information during the reservation or purchase process, to protect it from being read by others during online transmittal. Access to PII is limited to a small number of personnel and on a need-to-know basis.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Any personal information you provide to us on our web site when you register for emails, make a reservation or enter a contest or promotion is maintained in private files on a secure Web server. Wiesje Brion shares this information only with its affiliated companies in order to help us provide better service to you. These affiliates are required to maintain your information in the strictest confidence.
We may also share non-personally identifiable information with third party companies to help manage and optimize our online web site and email communications. A web service company is used to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. Pixel tags (gifs) are small graphics used along with cookies to allow our web service company to track usage patterns and page views of users visiting our web site.
As we continue to develop Ayurbella, we might sell or buy properties or other businesses. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice. Also, in the unlikely event that all or substantially all of the properties of Wiesje Brion are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our [Conditions of Use] and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of http://www.ayurbella.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Links to Other Web Sites
When using links found on our site to other web sites not affiliated with Wiesje Brion, Aromatic Skincare, Spa Of The Earth, or Ayurbella, please be aware those sites have their own privacy policies, which may be different from our own. Wiesje Brion is not responsible for services or products that are offered on these web sites. We neither controls nor endorses external sites and is not responsible for the content of such sites. This policy does not cover the privacy policies and data collection practices of any other web sites.
Registering for Email Specials
Your email address will not be sold or shared with outside companies. By signing up for email specials, you will be notified of special offers and events. You may choose to opt-out by unsubscribing upon receipt of any email special.
Changing Email Preferences
If you provide us your email address for email specials or when you make a reservation, your email address will be added to our guestbook and you will receive specials and promotions via email.
How to opt out of correspondence
Based on the information a user has provided Wiesje Brion may send e-mail correspondence to the user. Each correspondence will contain an easy means to opt out of further correspondence.
From time to time, we may update its Privacy Notice. Please be aware that whenever a change is made, the updated Privacy Notice will be posted on this site.
*Disclaimer: WIESJE BRION strives to provide the best quality experience for pesonal growth and healing, we believe we provide gentle, healthy activities that are relaxing and encourage health. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice.
- Consult with your doctor to discuss the appropriate services for your needs, especially if you are pregnant or have an ailment.
- Ayurbella is a holistic wellness center offering relaxing and rejuvenating alternatives to ease the mind, body and spiritual beauty and is not intended for replacement of medical care.
- Product and treatment information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Aromatic Skincare is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition, including pregnancy or nursing.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.